HWg-WLD Relay: Water leak detector
HWg-WLD Relay detects a water leak anywhere along the length of the connected sensing cable (2+2m – 6.5+6.5ft). Water leak or cable disconnection is indicated by activating a relay (NO/NC). The sensor can be connected to a Poseidon unit over the 1-Wire UNI bus (RJ11).
To detect water leaks or floods, HWg-WLD Relay uses the “WLD sensing cable A” in lengths of 0.4m to 85m (1.3ft to 280ft). 2m sensing cable is included. Water or any other conductive liquid is detected along the entire length of the sensing cable. The sensing cable can be extended with a non-sensing leader cable by 100m (330ft), total cable length will be 185m (610ft).
The moisture-absorbing sensing cable detects even the smallest volume of water, ethylene glycol, or other conductive liquid.
HWg-WLD Relay can be installed stand-alone using a 12VDC power supply and a relay output, or as a sensor connected to a Poseidon unit over the 1-Wire UNI bus. Relay outputs indicate a detected water leak or cable disconnection.
HWg-WLD Relay is supplied with a 2m (6.5ft) sensing cable.
- Detects flooding of the 2m sensing cable.
Water is detected along the entire length of the cable.
- Signals disconnection of the sensing cable.
- Relay output or connection as a sensor to a Poseidon unit.
Water sensing cable
- The sensing cable detects even the smallest volume of water, ethylene glycol, or other conductive liquid anywhere on the total length of the cable.
- The sensing cable is terminated with connectors.
- The following can be combined:
- Water sensing cable WLD - 2m
- Water sensing cable WLD - 10m
- Water sensing cable WLD - 50m
- Prolong cable - 5m
- The sensing part of the cable can be up to 85m (280ft) long.
- The cable can be extended anywhere (even between sensing segments) with a 2-wire cable (max 100m – 330ft).
- The WLD water detection cable is reusable (needs to be dried).
- Water probe: “WLD sensing cable A”, up to 85m (280ft)
- Supplied probe: 2m (6.5ft) water sensing cable + 2m (6.5ft) leader cable
- Leak detection: Water / glycol or other conductive liquid
- Detection outputs
- Relay output: NO/NC max. 1A / 30V (requires 12V power)
- Bus Interface: 1-Wire UNI (2x RJ11)
Compatible with: SiteMon, Poseidon xxxx (requires 1-Wire UNI support)
- Power: 12V / 0.1A or powered from the "1-Wire UNI" bus
- Relay signaling: Relay activated when a water leak / cable disconnection is detected
- 1-Wire UNI signaling: Relay activated when a water leak / cable disconnection is detected
- Poseidon connection: Max. 3 sensors per one RJ11 jack
Relay output: NO/NC Flood indication
- External 12V power
- Relay activates when a water leak is detected or the cable is disconnected
- Relay status is signaled by a LED
1-Wire UNI: Flood indication as a Poseidon sensor (RJ11)
- Can be connected to a Poseidon unit using the RJ11 jack
- Up to 3 sensors can be daisy-chained
- The Poseidon unit must support 1-Wire UNI sensors
- Signals 3 states
- 0 = everything OK, no water
- 1 = flooded
- 2 = sensing cable disconnected
|Product labeling for ordering
| HWg-WLD Relay
|Sensor WLD Relay 1W-UNI
|J-clips 10 for WLD cable
|WLD sensing cable A - 2m (photo)
|WLD sensing cable A - 10m (photo1 photo2)
|WLD sensing cable A - 50m (photo)
|WLD A prolong cable 5m
|HWg-WLD relay, water sensing cable, water leak detector, water flood detector, water leak, relay water
Relay water detector, water leak detection, pipeline leak detection, liquid detection cable, water flood detector, cable based water leak detection, spot detector