Voltage sensor 0 to 15V, 1W-UNI bus
Electrically isolated sensor for measuring voltages from 0 to 15VDC. Typical applications include connecting external sensors (0–10V) to a monitoring system or monitoring the voltage of 12V batteries.
The sensor can be connected to Poseidon and SiteMon units in order to read values over IP (Web, Email, SNMP, Modbus/TCP).
Measured voltage is electrically isolated from the 1Wire UNI bus.
- The sensor can be connected to a Poseidon or SiteMon unit using the 1Wire-UNI bus in order to read the values over IP (XML / Modbus/TCP / SNMP).
- Thanks to two RJ12 jacks, sensors can be daisy-chained.
- Measuring pH, CO2 , or gas pressure and concentration levels using special probes
- Measuring the fuel level (gasoline or diesel) in a tank
- Monitoring the voltage of a 12V car battery
- Electrical isolation: Yes, the 1-Wire UNI bus is electrically isolated from the measured circuit
- Measurement accuracy: 2% in the 1-15V range
- A/D converter resolution: 10 bits
- Poseidon wiring: Max 2 sensor per one RJ11 connector (Max 4 with Poseidon 3468 / Max 8 with Poseidon 4002 / Max with Poseidon 2250)
|| Sensor 15V 1W-UNI
|0-15 V, 12V DC, voltage measurement, snmp voltage, 0..15 V, 0..10V, 0-10V