Current sensor 0 to 20mA, 1W-UNI bus (4-20mA)
Electrically isolated current sensor for the 1Wire-UNI bus. Sensor for measuring currents in the 0–20mA or 4–20mA range. It is typically used to connect a remote industrial probe (e.g. to measure the fuel level in a tank).
The sensor can be connected to Poseidon and SiteMon units in order to read values over IP (Web, Email, SNMP). The sensor can be used for measure 0-20mA even 4-20mA range.
- Measured current is electrically isolated from the bus. The sensor can be used in industrial environments. The current loop can be several tens or hundreds of meters long.
- The sensor can be connected to a Poseidon or SiteMon unit using the 1Wire-UNI bus in order to read the values over IP (XML / Modbus/TCP / SNMP).
- Thanks to two RJ12 jacks, sensors can be daisy-chained.
Measuring fuel level in a tank
from 4-20mA sensor (ultrasonic, ultraviolet, float, ..)
Measuring current using a current transformer
Measuring the concentration and pressure of CO2 or other gases
Measuring pH, connecting special sensors
- Electrical isolation: Yes, the 1-Wire UNI bus is electrically isolated from the measured circuit
- Measurement accuracy: 2% in the 4–20mA range
- A/D converter resolution: 10 bits
- Protection: 63 mA fuse
- Sensor limitation: High power consumption, max 2 these sensors per one active port
We recommend to use the 1-Wire hub Power
- Sensor "Sensor 20mA 1W-UNI" is passive device, you'll need external power supply
- It can be any power supply with the right voltage (12 / 24 / 36V typically)
- The voltage of this power supply is defined by remote 4-20mA sensor. There is written for example 4mA / 24V DC on the sensor.
|Sensor 20mA 1W-UNI
||0 to 20 mA sensor, 1-Wire UNI bus. Poseidon 2250, 4xxx and SiteMon
|1-Wire hub Power
||1-Wire bus splitter with Power booster. 12V DC power supply, 8x RJ11 1-Wire port. Suitable for 1-Wire or 1-Wire UNI.
|0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, current measurement, snmp current, 0..20mA, 4..20mA, 4-20mA snmp