Voltage sensor 0 to 60V, 1W-UNI bus
for monitoring -48VDC
Electrically isolated sensor for measuring voltages from 0 to 60 VDC. Typically used to monitor battery voltage in telco applications (-48V standard).
The sensor can be connected to Poseidon and SiteMon units in order to read values over IP (Web, Email, SNMP, Modbus/TCP).
Measured voltage is electrically isolated from the 1Wire UNI bus. Negative voltages 0 to –60VDC can be also measured.
- The sensor can be connected to a Poseidon or SiteMon unit using the 1Wire-UNI bus in order to read the values over IP (XML / Modbus/TCP / SNMP).
- Thanks to two RJ12 jacks, sensors can be daisy-chained.
Battery monitoring in telecommunication systems (telco –48V)
- Independent measurement of individual battery cells (electrically isolated)
- Monitoring the voltage of 12V or 24V car batteries
- Measuring fuel level in a tank
- Electrical isolation: Yes, the 1-Wire UNI bus is electrically isolated from the measured circuit
- Measurement accuracy: 2% in the 8–60V range
- A/D converter resolution: 10 bits
- Sensor limitation: High power consumption, max 2 these sensors per one active port
We recommend to use the 1-Wire hub Power
|Sensor 60V 1W-UNI
||0–60VDC sensor, 1Wire UNI bus. Poseidon 2250, 4xxx and SiteMon
|1-Wire hub Power
||1-Wire bus splitter with Power booster. 12V DC power supply, 8x RJ11 1-Wire port. Suitable for 1-Wire or 1-Wire UNI.
|0-60VDC, -48V DC, voltage measurement, snmp voltage, 0..60 V, 48V, snmp