Android & iPhone mobile applications for HW group products
Third-party mobile applications for all HW group products
Mobile app that provides a quick overview of all sensors connected to your SensDesk.com account.
To login, your “username” and “Push password” (shown in the SensDesk portal under My Account) are needed.
- The app remembers your SensDesk.com username and password.
- With a single click, you can see an overview of sensors in Alarm state.
- Sensor list can be ordered by device or sensor name.
- Displayed sensors can be filtered by device group.
- Android compatibility: Requires Android 2.2 or newer
- iPhone compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or newer
- Supported devices: none (only reads data from your portal account)
- Data from online portal: Yes (www.SensDesk.com)
- Account for testing: demo / demo
- Produced by: HW group
- License: The app is free of charge
IP Sensors Eye, IP Sensors Eye pro
Mobile apps for collecting data from multiple IP sensors. For each device, values from connected sensors can be selected and displayed. Typical applications:
- Displaying data on a wall-mounted tablet (near a door). Useful to provide an overview of your home or datacenter technology status.
- Viewing data in a mobile phone – a handy overview of all your sensors in real time.
- Data input:
- IP sensors (HW group products) in an Ethernet network
- Values from a generic SNMP device (IP address + OID)
- Values from the SensDesk.com online portal for IP sensors
- Graphs: Periodic data logging in the app and displaying charts of selected measurements
- Output control: Controlling relay outputs of connected devices (for LAN-enabled products)
- Overview of values: Concise display of sensor readings in a table
- The volume of data displayed and the level of detail can be modified in five steps (pinch-to-zoom)
- Red background alerts to a sensor value out of the specified safe range, or to a network error
- Supported devices: HWg-STE, HWg-STE plus, HWg-PWR, HWg-WLD, Poseidon xxxx, Damocles xxxx, Ares xx*
- Online portal input data: SensDesk.com
- Sensors that can be connected:
- WLD – water flood detection cable for a 2D area:
- Digital outputs (DO, relay contacts):
- Electricity meters (1-phase, 3-phase):
- Water, gas (utility metering):
- Heating / cooling (heat meter):
- *) Note: GSM (GPRS) sensors (Ares products) can be connected only through the SensDesk.com online portal. They cannot be connected directly.
- To test the application, use: Online demo at a public IP
- Android compatibility: Requires Android 2.1 or newer
- IP Sensors Eye: Free of charge, readable display of 3 values only (3x sensor value from one device / 3x device with one sensor value)
- IP Sensors Eye pro: Paid version – no limitation of displayed sensors and values.|
Mobile app enTemp display all values from the monitoring devices in your LAN. This App is ideal for remote monitoring of enviroment conditions in your server room or datacenter. Check on your mobile phone, if your Aircondition or freezer is OK.
You can see the values on the screen of the iOS device. Monitor all your temperature, humidity, dry contacts, energy and other sensors from your iPhone. It's using IP sensors (LAN sensors) from HW group company. Device have to be placed on visible IP address (same LAN (WiFi) or public IP address).
- iPhone compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later
- Supported devices:
- Online portal input data: None
- Test online with these devices: online demo devices
- Produced by : Deni Bačić
- Sponsored by: EN-FIST Centre of Excellence
- License: Application is free of charge
Mobile application to monitor several HWg-STEs on your mobile phone. It require HWg-STE or HWg-STE plus devices (IP thermometer / hygrometer) placed on the public IP addresses. With this mobile application you can overview all sensors connected to your HWg-STE devices in your mobile phone.
Keep a watch on all your HWg-STE devices and read out their sensor values.
HWg-STE monitor app allows you to add an unlimited number of devices by entering their domains or IP addresses and port numbers to a list. The app is collecting all the relevant data like sensor values, sensor names, device name, location, MAC and IP addresses through SNMP requests. HWg-STE devices have to be placed on visible IP address (same LAN (WiFi) or public IP address).
- Android compatibility: Requires Android 2.1 or later
- iPhone compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later
- Supported devices: HWg-STE, HWg-STE plus
- Online portal input data: None
- You can test online with this device: ste.hwg.cz (online demo devices)
- Produced by : MacCollin
- Sponsored by: The development of the application was sponsored by BellEquip GmbH Austria.