Ares 12 LTE is an industrial unit for remote monitoring and alarming over GSM for locations without LAN access. Includes battery backup. Connect up to 14 external sensors and 2 dry contact detectors.
Ares 12 LTE monitors the readings of connected sensors.
When a value reaches the alarm threshold, the device sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS), or dials specified numbers. Use the free SensDesk portal to view measured data in a complex dashboard.
Ares 12 LTE includes an internal battery that provides back-up power for up to 24 hours.
Ares 12 LTE products support FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) for remote firmware updates.
- 4x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 2x Digital Input with S0 pulse counters; Data Logger for more than 250.000 recordss; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring"
- Internal battery provides back-up power for up to 24 hours.
- Use the USB interface to configure the device from a PC with no need to install any additional software. Remote configuration also possible via the “AresConf” tab in the SensDesk portal.
- Remote firmware upload (FOTA) capability makes Ares devices ideal for large-scale deployments.
- Connected via LTE and GSM/GPRS.List of APN available worldwide.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail or "SMS+Ring", or activates a relay (via connected accessory "Relay Output 1-Wire UNI").
- Data can be sent in e-mail attachments or downloaded via USB.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- LTE connection
- GPRS monitoring of machines and their environment
- ATMs – environment monitoring without tampering with the connection
- Art exhibits and depositories
- Storages of food or materials
- Cooling systems and coolers
Ares 12 LTE: features for IoT projects
- Data transfer over the LTE/GSM / GPRS mobile network
- Quick view to current data on SensDesk web portal
- Mobile application, desktop apps
- Sending data by e-mail, custom SW or third-party cloud applications
Ares 12 LTE units allow connecting to the Internet via an LTE/GSM/GPRS network. Data is transmitted via the HWg-Push protocol to the SensDesk public portal or HWg-PDMS software. Data can be emailed to PDMS, and the software downloads it from the POP3 mailbox or its secured POP3S variant.
The SensDesk IoT portal provides a quick view of current values on the mobile phone as well. It can display graphs of measured values up to 3 months back. It also includes the ability to set alarm messages via e-mail or SMS (with own HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway) in a cloud-like web page.
IoT PDMS software allows to collect all measured data and convert it to Excel format. It can then perform its own analysis. Excel reports from PDMS can be used to document environmental values for control bodies, for example, in pharmacies and the food industry.
The HWg-Ares is ideal for outdoor or mobile IoT applications because it has wide signal coverage thanks to GSM and LTE communications. Switching between BTS (base station - network cell) is up to 180 km / h automatic and without loss of communication.