Poseidon2 3266 supports up to 8 sensors connected over 1-Wire UNI / 1-Wire and up to 4 detectors connected to digital inputs.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the SensDesk Technology portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger.
Poseidon2 devices are designed to monitor and control sensors and digital I/O over the network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, Poseidon2 devices can be integrated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems. MQTT protocol enables integration in IoT solutions.
- 8x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 4x Digital Input; Data Logger for more than 250.000 records; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit S0 pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 5x SNMP Trap; 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring" (via external GSM gateway or modem)
- MQTT compatibility allows connecting to IoT Hub, MS Azure, Bluemix Internet of Things and other cloud services.
- Connected via LAN. Configuration via built-in web server.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail, SMS, SNMP Trap, or activates a remote relay at another Poseidon2 of Damocles2 unit.
- For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required), or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- Remote monitoring in IT environments
- Connects to any SNMP system.
- Temperature monitoring at several places
- Cooler and freezer monitoring
- UPS monitoring
- Surveillance systems
- Industrial applications
Poseidon2: Solution for Industrial Internet of Things
- Data transfer via Ethernet
- Quick view of current data on SensDesk web portal
- Sending data by e-mail, custom sw or cloud third-party applications
- Use standard protocols HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3, MQTT
Poseidon2 and Damocles2 have a physical interface to classic Ethernet and represent the universal Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions. Thanks to the Ethernet interface, it is possible to transfer from the device not only current values but also data, stored in the device buffer.
The data can be transmitted via the HWg-Push protocol to the SensDesk public portal, HWg-PDMS software or 3rd party systems using the MQTT IO protocol. Data can also be emailed to PDMS, and the software will download it from the POP3 POP3 mailbox or its secured POP3S variant.
The Sensesk IoT portal provides quick previews of current values on the mobile phone as well, or it can display graphs of measured values up to 3 months back. It also includes the ability to set alarm messages via e-mail or SMS (with own HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway) in a cloud-like web page.
IoT PDMS software allows to collect all measured data and convert it to Excel format. It can then perform its own analysis. Excel reports from PDMS can be used to document environmental values for control bodies, for example, in pharmacies and food industry.
IoT protocol MQTT is another option to connect Poseidon2 and Damocles2 to IoT portals such as MS Azure and others. Thanks to this, you can combine data from HW group units in one cloud (portal) with third-party devices.
SMS-GW3 LTE is a LAN gateway for sending alarm SMS from HW group devices.
HTemp-1Wire Rack 19
Combined temperature and humidity probe for IT environment.
Temp-1Wire IP67 (1m, 3m, 10m)
Temperature sensor with IP67 protection for general use.
Sensor 230V AC 1W-UNI
The sensor is designed for measuring of AC voltage in the range 100 - 250V AC.
Temp 1Wire Pt1000
High precision temperature sensor -50 °C to 200 °C - ideal temperature sensor for storages, food processing, freezers, medical and laboratory environments, a
Digital temperature and humidity sensor for indoor and outdoor use.
Sensor 60V 1W-UNI v2
Electrically isolated voltage sensor for up to 60VDC with 1Wire-UNI output.
Sensor 0-20mA 1W-UNI
Converter with isolated 0-20 mA AI (Analog Input) for external source probes and RJ11 output (1W-UNI).
Sensor WLD Relay 1W-UNI
A universal WLD (Water Leak Detection) sensor, with one WLD sensing cable input and 2 kind of outputs (1W-UNI sensor and relay output).
PowerEgg2 detects failures of a power supply and can be also controlled with a relay.
Optical Smoke Detector FDR26
Optical Smoke Detector FDR26 for smoke detection and fire alarm signalization.
Door contact MK4
Security Door contact MK4 with 2m connection wiring.
Temp-1W-UNI Pt100 Frost
Pt-100 based low temperatures sensor with 1-Wire UNI output.
1W-UNI USB calibrator
1-Wire UNI sensors enables setting and calibration of the measured values