Poseidon2 4002 can connect up to 42 sensors (16 via 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire + 26 via RS-485), provides 12 digital dry contact inputs (DI), 8 virtual digital outputs and allows control of 4 relay outputs (NO/NC).
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger.
Poseidon2 devices are designed to monitor and control sensors and digital I/O over the network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, Poseidon2 devices can be integrated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems. MQTT protocol enables integration in IoT solutions.
- 16x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 26x RS-485 Input; 12x Digital Input; Data Logger for more than 250.000 records; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit S0 pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 4x Relay Output NO/NC; 8x Virtual Digital Output
- 5x SNMP Trap; 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring" (via external GSM gateway or modem)
- MQTT compatibility allows connecting to IoT Hub, MS Azure, AWS IoT, Bluemix Internet of Things and other cloud services.
- Connected via LAN. Configuration via built-in web server.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail, SMS, SNMP Trap, or activates a remote relay at another Poseidon2 of Damocles2 unit.
- For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required), or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- Virtual Digital Outputs (VDO) can be mapped to physical digital outputs (relays) of other Poseidon2 or Damocles2 units on the same LAN.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- Server room environment monitoring
- Remote environmental monitoring in a cabinet or in a datacenter
- Air-conditioning monitoring
- UPS / back-up generator monitoring
- Industrial applications
- Cooler and freezer monitoring + alarm indication
- Temperature and other measurements in a cloud
- Surveillance systems
- Smart buildings
Poseidon 4002 is a complete system for environment monitoring in a rack or in a datacenter. The 4002 model can be mounted as a 1U device, or outside of the 42U space.
The Poseidon solution monitors a 19" rack or an entire server room. 18 sensors are supported (temperature, humidity, smoke, flood, electricity supply status or failure, entry to the room, digital inputs).
The Poseidon 4002 monitoring system fits into a 19" rack and is SNMP compatible. Two monitoring applications (PD Trigger and HWg-PDMS) are included free of charge.
Alerting to critical situations is performed by e-mail, SNMP Traps, SMS (GSM modem required) and output relays. The relays can be used, for example, to switch on a backup air-conditioning unit or to restart a server.