SD-2xIn is a device for connecting door or window contacts, PIR motion detectors or smoke or gas detectors with a dry contact output. It allows connecting 2 independent sensors.
For configuration, SD-2xIn features a built-in web server and WiFi connectivity. The device can be monitored remotely over the Internet using any SensDesk Technology portal and the SensDeskMobile app.
If the device is correctly configured in the SensDesk portal, it can send an e-mail alert whenever the specified range of values is exceeded. If you also use our SMS-GW3 together with the portal, the alerts can be also sent as text messages (SMS).
- Wired Ethernet as well as WiFi - 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Support for simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi operation (for easy setup)
- 5V or PoE power
- Simple installation, supports DHCP
- Embedded WEB server
- Security protected with a password
- Support for the SensDesk portal
- Theft protection
- Gas or smoke leak prevention
- Alerting to inadvertently open windows and doors
SensDesk Technology portal is required
The SensDesk Technology is a portal solution from the HW group to manage remote sensors and devices (only for HW group products). Portals offer a central overview of all the values and provide a variable combination of features like sending the alarms, reporting, history record, outputs into the Open API etc.
- SD Device has to be connected to any SensDesk Technology-based portal (SaaS).
- There are several Portal providers available, users can migrate the device between their portals.
- The Manufacturer provides a limited free portal (HWg-cloud.com) as the default pre-configured option.
- Even the free & limited portal service (HWg-cloud.com) can send email alerts and offers basic remote device management.
- One of the available portals is paid service www.SensDesk.com
- Several subscription plan options
- SMS / Voice call alerts to any mobile phone
- Graphs / MultiGraphs (data history)
- PDF reports
- Email alerts/alarm escalation
- Open API: All sensor values are available via XML / SNMP protocols
Detector of 110/230V voltage failure, which can be connected directly to a wall plug.
SS14 detects shocks and vibrations.
PIR Motion Detector
Optical Smoke Detector FDR26 for smoke detection and fire alarm signalisation.
Detector for indication of flammable gas presence.