Aeon Flax (2005). Description

In 2011, a huge pandemic erupted among humanity, which claimed the lives of almost all of humanity. 99% of people died, and the remaining 1% miraculously survived thanks to the actions of Dr. Goodchild, who developed a vaccine against the disease, giving people a chance to survive. Now people are trying to build a new civilization on the recently destroyed old. <br />
Now the world's population is only a few million people. They unite and build the city of Bregn, which should become a symbol of the revival of the new world. The Goodchilds became the rulers in the new place. The reign of the doctor’s family continued for four centuries. Now their power is more reminiscent of an announcer mode, which is supported by the most modern technologies.
Over the entire existence of the city, several generations have changed and discontent among the population is only growing. Unions of dissenters appear who want to overthrow the government, for which they are being persecuted by the current authorities. <br />
One of the members of the new wave of resistance was Eon Flux. This girl is entrusted with a very dangerous and responsible task, which should move the fight from a dead point. She must kill the current ruler of Bregna - Trevor Goodchild, after which a coup of power will begin. All online casinos are offers biggest online casino bonuses https://casinomasta.com/bonus-guide/ , you can activate one of them!

 


Water detection 

 

    Flood Detector LD-12

   Spot flood detection

 

    Sensor WLD Relay 1W-UNI

   Up to 85 meters of water detection cable (connection DI or 1Wire UNI)

 

    Flood detector 1W-UNI 3m

   1D water detection can be fully submerged (connection 1Wire UNI)

 


Power 110/230V detection

  

    PoweEgg2

   110/ 230 V single phase, max. load 8A

 

  Po wer Detector

 110/230 V voltage, relay output (max. 50V/ 13V)


Door contact

     Door contact MK4

   Designed for door opening detection.

 


Sensors

You can connect to the RJ11 port (1-Wire) on all HW group monitoring devices. The sensors provide a continuous value.

 


Sensor CO2 1W-UNI

Temperature range: 0 to 50°C (IP67), Humidity range: 0 to 95% RH, CO2 range: 300 to 40000 ppm

                           
  

 

Temperature

    Temp-1Wire-Flat 3m

   Temperature range: -30 to 60°C (IP67)
   Sensor with flat cable is designed for monitoring freezers and fridges.

 

   

   Temp 1Wire Pt1000

  Temperature range: -50 to 200°C (IP67)

 

  

      Temp 1Wire Pt1000 Frost

    Temperature range: -200 °C to 160 °C (IP67)

 

  

      Temp HomeBox

   Temperature range: -30 to 70 °C

 


Relative Humidity 

   

     Humid-1Wire

   Humidity range: 0-100 % RH, Accuracy: 5% RH


Temperature, Relative Humidity 

      HTemp-1Wire Rack19

      Temperature range: -10 to 80°C, Humidity range: 0-100% RH

                             

 

    HTemp HomeBox

   Temperature range: -30 to +70 °C
   Humidity range: 0 to 100% RH

 

 

          

    HTemp-1Wire-Box2

  Temperature range: -10 to 80°C
  Humidity range :0-100% RH

 

   HTemp-1Wire 3m

  Temperature range: -30 to 80°C
  Humidity range: 0–100% RH

 

    

  HTemp-1-Wire Outdoor

Temperature range: -30 to 85°C
Humidity range: 0–100% RH

 


 

Light intensity 

  Light 1Wire-UNI

  Illuminance:0–100%
  Accuracy: +-10%


AC / DC Voltage  

      

   Sensor 0-20mA 1W-UNI

  8-point calibration table
  Accuracy: +-2%

 

   

   Sensor 230V AC 1W-UNI

  Voltage range:0–250 V AC
  Accuracy: 5%

 


 

 
0b530af6f682a96e62f3c236b0f84afb