More than 30 device types we produce can be connected to the online portal www.SensDesk.com which originally was the only one portal.
From 30.11.2021 it will be not possible to keep using the SensDesk.com portal free of charge.
Current users of SensDesk.com have these options:
1) Pay for SensDesk.com from 1.12.2021 (Voucher from HWg distributor)
The customer can choose 1 from 3 subscription plans, order it from his HWg distributor. Customers get new features (SMS, Calls, Reports, Graphs), keep settings & data.
Contact your HW group supplier.
2) Migrate your devices to the HWg-cloud.com (and stay in a free service)
Customers can migrate their currently connected devices from www.SensDesk.com to a new account on www.hwg-cloud.com. It’s a 30-second operation per device.
Historical data and alarm setup will be lost. However, there can be up to 20 devices within one account for free.
3) Migrate to another SensDesk technology portal (SensDesk.nl for example)
There are several Portal providers running their own SensDesk technology-based portal. Most of them are local HW group distributors.
4) Buy the SensDesk.com directly ( http://shop.sensdesk.com )
Choose 1 from 3 subscription plans, order it from the new HWg web-shop - shop.sensdesk.com.
Fill the Subscription plan voucher to the “My Team” page in your SensDesk.com account. We will activate your paid service within 3 days.
Portals from HW group
10 years of providing a remote monitoring service for HW group devices.
It used to be possible to create and run free user account using a limited number of devices & limited services. This is changing now, no more free user accounts on this portal.
Product detail description: https://www.hw-group.com/software/sensdeskcom
Free of charge service paid by HW group s.r.o company with up to 20 devices for free.
Product detail description: https://www.hw-group.com/software/hwg-cloudcom
3) 3rd party Portal (Portal Providers)
Independent service providers (mostly HW group distributors) who provide SenDesk technology-based services on their local markets.
Why should customers pay for SensDesk.com?
1) SensDesk.com can alert you by SMS or Voice call to your mobile phone in the case of Alarm. If the time is critical, every second counts.
2) The SensDesk.com service price is about 15% of the hardware costs per year.
3) SensDesk.com can report in PDF (CSV) periodically. Report for pharmaceutical / other production (HACCP). Report you can print & click the invoice for your customer (demonstration of service).
4) More Dashboards and Multigraphs can help you to visualize quickly what’s wrong. You can have 2 years of data history, so you can compare historical data easily.
5) Open API: Connect data from SensDesk.com to any other system (XML or SNMP protocols).
6) Our support team is made up of real people, we support hardware & service together.
How to migrate your devices to HWg-cloud.com
To replace www.SensDesk.com, the manufacturer provides a new free-of-charge portal with a different mix of features: www.HWg-cloud.com. One nice bonus is that there can be up to 20 devices connected to one account (with basic functionality).
The migration of your current devices takes just 30 seconds per device.
Here is YouTube video on how to do that:
You have time for the migration until 30.11.2021.
Free service limitations -
HWg-cloud.com is free service by HWg with these limitations:
- HW group is a hardware manufacturer, no dirty business tactics such as offering free service today but forcing you to buy a new device tomorrow.
- 1 account = max 20 devices
- Device management (basic)
- Simple Graphs (10 days only)
- Email alerts (2 targets only)
- No SMS, Calls
- No PDF, CSV reports
- No Open API (SNMP or XML)
What will happen to the current customers who are using SensDesk.com?
There will be paid accounts only on SensDesk.com from 30.11.2021.
Customers can migrate their currently connected devices to another SensDesk Technology-based portal.
- Global paid service: www.SensDesk.com
- Global free service by manufacture: www.HWg-cloud.com
- Austria: SensDesk.at
- Belgium: SensDesk.mcs-nl.com
- Czech Republic: HWportal.cz
- France: SensDesk.fr
- Netherlands: SensDesk.mcs-nl.com
- Luxembourg: SensDesk.mcs-nl.com
- Romania: ensDesk.ro
- Latvia: Sensdesk.lv
- Greece: SensDesk.gr
- Slovenia: SensDesk.loop.si
Will the accounts be automatically migrated to the HWg-cloud?
No, it’s up to the customer.
HW group prefers customers to stay on SensDesk.com and start paying for one of the subscriptions.
Will the device’s function be somehow affected if the device stops using the portal?
No, if it’s a standalone device (sending email via SMTP server + showing graphs via SNMP for example) it will continue working. You will only lose central portal features.