30A Current probe 1W-UNI 2:
0–30A sensor for indirect AC current measurements
30A Current probe 1W-UNI is a 1-Wire sensor for indirect (without cutting the wire), single-phase measurement of AC current up to 30A. The split-core current transducer can be opened in order to insert a line wire. The sensor is suitable for monitoring power consumption of racks, BTS's or server rooms.
Sensor for measuring current in 230V and 110V installations using a clamp-on probe. Enables you to create an early warning system against overloading the electricity supply or individual lines.
30A Current probe 1W-UNI consists of a split-core current transducer (CLAMP METER) and a 1-Wire UNI converter unit. The sensor connects to a Poseidon2 or Ares GSM monitoring unit using a RJ11 cable (included).
The sensor communicates over the 1-Wire UNI bus (RJ11). Together with Poseidon2 or Ares devices, the sensor can be monitored using SNMP, Modbus/TCP, SensDesk portal or e-mail (an e-mail is sent if a value exceeds or drops below the specified limit).
- 0-30A AC current measurement using a split-core transducer
- Measurement without disconnecting the measured circuit
- Electrically isolated
- Quick and easy installation
- Measurement without cutting the measured wire (split-core current transducer)
- Current range of the transducer: 0–30A
- Measurement accuracy: 2%
- A/D converter resolution: 16 bits
- Display resolution: 0,1A
- Measured voltage: max. 400V
- Converter mounting: wall mount
- Probe fixing: to be clamped onto the measured line wire
- RJ11 wiring: Max 2 sensor per one RJ11 connector
Samples are available now. To order or request a price quote: Product price quote
|30A Current probe 1W-UNI 2
||0 to 30A AC split core current sensor to RJ11. Split-core current transducer for phase wire. 1-Wire UNI (RJ11), Ares and Poseidon2 compatible.
|current measurement, snmp current measurement, current snmp, AC current monitoring, current probe, split core current snmp, 30A current probe, current transducer, web current, modbus/tcp current
- Poseidon2 XXXX - Overview of Poseidon2 models
- Ares - GSM remote monitoring
- HWg-PWR - M-Bus to Ethernet (SNMP) converter for energy and current consumption metering