Flood detector LD-12 (water spot detection)
The LD-12 water flood detector is designed for spot detection of water leaks or detecting excessively high water level. Water detector can be connected to a dry-contact digital input (Poseidon, Damocles, I/O Controller). 12V power, transistor at the output.
The detector indicates a water flood in a room (e.g. basements, bathrooms). The LD-12 detector can be connected to dry-contact inputs (DI - Digital Input). The probe has a 3mm mounting hole for easier installation.
- Red wire: +12V
- Black wire: GND
- Blue wire: Water detection (GND when flooded)
- Yellow wire: Water detection (GND when not flooded)
- Detection: Liquid spot detector (conductivity)
- Power: 12 VDC ± 15% ; 2 mA
- Output: max. 200 mA (transistor)
- Operating temperature range: -10 to +40 °C
- Detection: Reacts to the flooding of the prongs
- Standards: EN50130-4, EN 55022
|| Flood detector LD-12 - water level detector powered by 12V
Similar and related products