A universal water flood sensor detects flood occurence by soak-detecting cable. Soaking or interrupting of cable cause switching of relay contact (NO/NC) .Sensing cable detects small quantity of water or other liquid. The „WLD sensing cable A“ is supplied in lenght from 0,4 to 85 m. It can be connected with extension cable with up to 100 m lenght.
HWg-WLD Relay can be used separately with 12V power supply and relay output or as sensor with Poseidon 2 connected via 1Wire UNI bus.
- Universal water detector for use with Poseidon, Damocles, Ares or HWg-STE plus units
- HWg-WLD Relay can be connected as a detector through its digital output or as a sensor via 1Wire UNI bus
- Connected detection cable can be prolonged to up to 85 meters of sensing part
- Soaked detection cables can be dried and reused
- Water leak detector for security systems
- Water detection under raised floors
- Leaky pipe detection (cable wrapped along the pipe)
- Protection against floods from roof lights (sensing cable routed along the walls)
- Detection of water leaks in drip trays
- Detection of water leaks under air-conditioning outlets
HWg-WLD Relay detects water, ethylene glycol or other conductive liquid anywhere along the length of the connected sensing cable. Water leak or cable disconnection is indicated by activating a relay (NO/NC) or the sensor can be connected to a Poseidon unit via 1-Wire UNI bus (RJ11).
Connected cable can be prolonged to up to 85m of detection part and 100m of prolong cable (185m in total) using the following components:
- Connection cable
- Water sensing cable WLD - 2m
- Water sensing cable WLD - 10m
- Water sensing cable WLD - 50m
- Prolong cable - 5m