HWg-DCD: DataCenter Dashboard (Access Control System)
Windows application for controlling access to cabinets in a data center. Remote opening of cabinet doors using RFID, SMS, or operator command, not limited to data centers. Central database administration, access logs for each cabinet, alert to open doors in an aisle, and more.
HWg-DCD is typically used for complete control of access to racks or cabinets in a data center. Centrally managed access is usually used in server hosting centers (collocation centers), or for the most important racks of private enterprises.
HWg-DCD (Data Center Dashboard) is a unique system that enables secure remote access to cabinets. HWg-DCD is a centralized application that opens the front or back doors of a cabinet to authorized personnel only.
HWg-DCD includes a Windows administration interface. The operator can click to open any cabinet. The administrator manages the database of users and their access permissions.
Registered version is free of charge for 8 cabinets.
HWg-DCD offers centralized management of remote access to cabinets.
The operator configures who may open which cabinet at what time.
- HWg-DCD features easy management of users, cabinets and access codes.
- HWg-DCD supports six ways of opening rack doors:
- Key (a lock is a part of an electronic swing handle)
- Web units at the doors
- Operator clicks a rack in HWg-DCD
- Local RFID card reader at each cabinet
- Central RFID card reader near the door of the server room
- SMS sent from a mobile phone (user code + door code)
Download version 1.2.9
- Platform: Windows (NT service, runs in the background)
- Supported hardware:
- Poseidon 4001
- Communication interface: Email, LAN SMS interface, GSM modem
- Group functions: Supports groups of users and groups of cabinets (racks)
- License: The software is free of charge for up to 8 cabinets
- Maximum capacity: Max 500 racks, max 250 rooms
- GSM modem: GSM modem have to be connected locally to the PC
- User statistics: Access logs for each rack, SMS alert to the opening of a door
- Special functions: Visual indication whether all doors in a group are closed and locked
- Data center: Managing customer access to cabinets
- Telco network operator: Management of large-scale infrastructure. Unified system of controlling access to individual data centers and individual cabinets
Enterprise: Rack access control across all company locations
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many doors can I control from HWg-DCD ?
You can control up to 500 units, so up to 1.000 doors.
- Can I use the GSM modem connected to Poseidon 4001?
No, for the Access Control System you have to have dedicated GSM modem connected to PC with running software.
- Can I control doors from the WEB interface.
No, HWg-DCD is Windows application. There is currently not web interface.
If you need web interface, you have to use another 3. party SW solution.
|HWg-DCD Datacenter dashboard, datacenter access software, rack access system, access rfid authorization
SMS door access, Swinghandle access control, cabinet access system, electronic swing handle, electronic lock control
- HWg-SH1 H3-EM Electronic Locking Swinghandle
- HWg-SH2 Cabinet IP access system for two swing handles
- HWg-SH3 Cabinet IP access system with RFID & SNMP
- Poseidon 4001 Cabinet Access & Monitoring system