HWg-STE: Ethernet thermometer
HWg-STE is an ethernet web thermometer with MS Excel reporting software. Alerts by e-mail to high temperature, SNMP support.
Up to two temperature/humidity probes can be connected. Supplied with temperature probe, power adaptor and software.
The HWg-STE web thermometer is configured using a built-in web server. If the temperature (humidity) exceeds a specified threshold, an e-mail alert is sent. Free windows software HWg-PDMS for graphical overview and MS Excel export included.
The HWg-STE IP Thermometer is fully SNMP compatible.
- Temperature monitoring, E-mail alert to overheating or temperature drop
Windows software, AC power adapter and temperature probe included
- Simple installation, supports DHCP
- Humidity probe
- Temperature and humidity probe for installation in a 19" rack
- Waterproof, stainless-steel temperature probe, -50°C to +125°C (-58°F to +257°F)
- Fridge / Icebox temperature probe, flat cable, -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
Air conditioning failure
Temperature monitor; rising temperature indicates cooling fault.
Heating system monitoring
Remote monitoring of a heating system, alert by e-mail or SMS (Email-2-SMS) to a danger of freezing.
Temperature report to MS Excel available.
Sends an e-mail if the cooler malfunctions. Logs operating and storage conditions. Temperature reports.
Web thermometer saves heating and air-conditioning costs. Temperature reports for MS Excel.
Monitors optimal storage conditions. With application software, HACCP reports can be created.
Remote rack monitoring
Temperature / humidity monitoring inside and outside of a rack, SNMP monitoring.
- Simple installation: supports DHCP and sensor autodetection
- SNMP standard: Connects to NMS (SNMP MIB)
- Precision: Temperature 0.1°C resolution, display in °C or °F (Humidity: 0.1 %RH)
- Alerts: Sends e-mail if the temperature (humidity) is too high / too low
- Security: protected with a password
- Included in standard package:
- Wall plug power adapter
- Temperature probe on 3m cable -10°C to 80°C (+14°F to +176°F)
- Optional sccessories (second sensor):
- Humidity sensor (wall / rack / cable version)
- Indoor temperature sensor range of the supplied probe (wall / rack / cable version)
- Outdoor temperature sensor, range -50°C to 125°C (-58°F to +257°F)
- Fridge / Icebox temperature sensor with flat cable
- Ethernet: RJ45 (100BASE-T) (PoE version IEEE 802.3af)
- Web: Built-in web server
- MT web: Index web page available also in format for mobile telephone browsers
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP (161), XML (read only)
- HWg-STE: Power adapter
- HWg-STE PoE: PoE (IEEE 802.3af) + power adapter (depending on type)
- Supported software
- Configuration: UDP Config - IP address configuration and detection (with DHCP)
- HWg-PDMS: Logging of values, graphs, export to MS Excel, reports, freeware for 3 sensors
- CapTemp: Visualization on a map, control of outputs, alarm redirection to SMS
- SNMPcap: Sensor values & devices visualization
- For programmers: HWg-SDK contains interface descriptions and examples of using M2M protocols in several programming languages
HWg-PDMS (Poseidon-Damocles Monitoring System) periodically collects input and sensor values from units connected to a LAN (Poseidon, Damocles, HWg-STE). Collected data are periodically saved as MS Excel reports.
- Registered version is free of charge for 3 sensors
- Collects data over a LAN (using http from the device IP address / by e-mail)
- Data collection runs in the background as a Windows service
- Graphical overview of the collected data
- Temperature report for MS Excel (runs periodically in the background - generate XML database)
Compatible 3rd party SNMP software
>> 3rd party monitoring SNMP software
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I plot the temperature in a graph?
Use the supplied free HWg-PDMS temperature monitoring software. It's fully compatible with HWg-STE web thermometer.
- Where can I find the MIB file for connecting with my SNMP software?
The "HWg-STE.mib" file is available at the "System" page. Simply save it and import it into your SNMP software.
- Can I connect also humidity sensor to the HWg-STE?
Yes, order additional humidity sensor and click it to the second RJ11 connector.
- Which SNMP version is supported.
HWg-STE is SNMP monitor compatible with SNMP v1 & SNMP v2.
- Where can I find SNMP Trap settings?
HWg-STE does not support SNMP Traps (port 162). Only SNMP at port 161 is supported.
Use any Poseidon or Damocles products, there are SNMP Traps supported.
If you need SNMP Trap functionality in HWg-STE for any bigger project, contact us.
- Can I use HWg-STE without a SNTP server?
Yes, of course. SNTP server is used to synchronize time and to initialize the clock after power up. However, the time shown in STE e-mails will be incorrect.
- How can I connect a door contact?
The HWg-STE IP thermometer supports only temperature and humidity probes. To connect a Dry contact, use e.g. Poseidon 3266, or contact a HWg distributor with your requirements.
- How can I create a protocol (reports) with recorded temperatures?
Use the supplied HWg-PDMS software. Logged values can be displayed or exported to MS Excel.
Temperature and Humidity reports are produced on background, you can analyze data with your own excel formulas.
- Where can I find the price of this simple WEB Thermometer?
Ask our distributors, or request a quote directly from HW group.
||HWg-STE: Ethernet thermometer
||HWg-STE Ethernet thermometer with PoE
||Relative Humidity sensor (0 to 100% RH) on a 3 meters long cable with a 1-Wire RJ11 connector. Indoor usage, probe encased in white plastic. - Photo
Temp-1Wire (temperature probes for SNMP thermometer)
- Humid-1Wire (humidity probes / combined temperature-humidity probes)
Can be connected to HWg-STE temperature monitor.
|temperature monitor, ethernet thermometer, ip thermometer with email alerts, web thermometer, SNMP thermometer, snmp, excel reports, email alerting, Ethernet temperature, temperature report, humidity report, snmp monitor, humidity sensor