Ares 12 is the LTE / GSM Industrial unit for monitoring Temperature and other sensors in locations without LAN connectivity.
Connect up to 14 external sensor values (RJ11) and 2 Digital Inputs for external detectors with relay output.
- The device sends an alert by e-mail or "SMS & Ring" when the sensor value is out of a set safe range as well as a DI state changes.
- The internal battery provides backup power for up to 24 hours. You can be alerted when external device power fails.
- Ares can be configured locally via USB or remotely from HWg-cloud.com.
Ares can be also connected to any SensDesk portal.
You can monitor:
With sensors (up to 14 sensor values)
Temperature, Relative Humidity, Water Leak Detection, CO2 & VOC, Light, AC / DC Current, AC / DC Voltage, and more.
With detectors (2 Digital inputs for detectors)
Airflow, Door contact, PIR motion, Gas, Power presence, Vibration, and more.
Ares 12 application & usage
- BTS stations
- GPRS monitoring of machines
- Art exhibits and depositories
- Storages of food or materials
- Cooling systems and coolers
- GPRS monitoring environment without tampering with the connection
An example of a solution for BTS Stations
The infrastructure of mobile networks needs reliable monitoring of background technology of cooling, heating, and building/site conditions. This solution describes some varieties of monitoring and alerting.