A universal WLD (Water Leak Detection) sensor, with one WLD sensing cable input and 2 kinds of outputs.
- Relay Output: Sensor WLD Relay requires an external 12V power supply, OK / Water / Disconnected states of WLD detection input are signaled by relay output (NO/NC).
- 1W-UNI (RJ11) Output: Sensor WLD Relay is connected by RJ11 cable to any HWg device (STE2, Poseidon, Ares, ...) as a standard external sensor.
Sensor WLD Relay is input for one WLD zone. Several sensors can be used with one Poseidon / Ares device for WLD detection in several zones.
The sensor detects water occurrence by WLD sensing cable. Soaking or interrupting of cable cause the switching of relay contact.
- External WLD sensor for al RJ11 (1W-UNI) devices (Poseidon2, Ares, STE2, ...)
- Sensor WLD Relay 1W-UNI is powered from RJ11
- WLD input is 1 water detection zone up to 185 meters
- Even the smallest volume of water, ethylene glycol, or other conductive liquid is detected anywhere along the entire length of the sensing cable
- WLD by HWg is unique long-term stable technology because of none Bend / Twist / Grip limits
- Water leak detector for security systems
- Water detection under raised floors
- Leaky pipe detection (cable wrapped along the pipe)
- Protection against floods from roof lights (sensing cable routed along the walls)
- Detection of water leaks in drip trays
- Detection of water leaks under air-conditioning outlets
WLD relay installation
Sensor WLD Relay can be used as a Standalone WLD sensor (power + relay output) or as a 1W-UNI sensor connected to any STE2, Poseidon2, HWg-Ares, or other HWg devices.
WLD sensing cable
WLD sensing cable detects liquid along the entire length of the sensing cable. Even a few drops of water, ethylene glycol, or other conductive liquid trigger the alarm. WLD sensing cable is re-usable (cable can be cleaned, dried & used again).
WLD sensing cable features
- No Bend limit: WLD sensing cable is not limited by any bending radius.
- No Twist limit: WLD sensing cable can be twisted as any other electrical cable.
- No Grip limit: Water detection functionality is not limited by point pressure within a reasonable range.
WLD cable components
WLD sensing cable is supplied in length from 2m to 50m and can be extended by a non-sensing WLD prolong cable.
- Connection cable - 2m (Green terminal block, 2m, Terminator)
- WLD Sensing cable A - 2m / 10m / 50m
- WLD prolong cable A - 5m
Water Leak Detection system and spot water detection from HW group
WLD sensing cable detects liquid along the entire length of the sensing cable across the extent area and even the smallest amount of liquid can send the alert. Thanks to the early alert (reaction time 1-5 minutes) significant damages to IT or other infrastructure can be avoided.
Spot water detector detects water only in one spot and has to be entirely flooded. This means you will not be alerted immediately when a water pipe breaks but only after the area is considerably flooded.
Learn more about the difference between the WLD system with sensing cable and water spot detection in the application note: WLD (Water Leak Detection) with Sensing cable versus Spot water detection
Connection cable for connecting WLD device with WLD sensing cable.
Prolong non-sensitive cable 5m for WLD type A. Can be extended to up to 100m in total.
WLD sensing cable type A. Water is detected along the entire length of the WLD sensing cable.
Secure solution for remote environment monitoring and control of outputs.
Industrial measuring and monitoring for 14 sensors with GSM and LTE communication and back-up power.
Remote monitoring device with internal battery, connected to NB-IoT cellular network with external sensors (temperature, humidity, Voltage, ..).