WLD2 is a WiFi / Ethernet water leak detector with support for WWW, SNMP, e-mails and PoE. It uses up to 4 very sensitive sensing cables. Alarms are triggered by even the smallest volumes of liquids, such as condensation from A/C pipes or water leaks in general. You will receive alarms before costly damages occur. In addition to flooding, the device also detects disconnected or damaged sensing cables for increased reliability.
Thanks to WiFi connectivity, the WLD2 water leak detector can be installed in remote places. In case of flooding, it can send an alert via e-mail, SNMP trap, or the SensDesk cloud. With an external SMS gateway by HW group, it can send a text message or dial a phone number. Of course, in critical applications, it can also communicate via wired Ethernet and can be powered with PoE.
WLD2 supports zone creation. The flood sensor can call a different phone number for each zone.
WLD2 can be connected to the SensDesk portal using the HWg-Push protocol, as well as to standard monitoring systems thanks to SNMP and SNMP Trap support. Flooding can be also indicated by switching a remote output (e.g. a relay) over the network (Box-2-Box mode with a Poseidon2 or Damocles2 unit), independently for each sensing cable.
Compared to HWg-WLD, up to 4 independent detecting cables can be connected to the WLD2 to help locate the leak more accurately.
- Simple installation, support for automatic network configuration via DHCP.
- Intuitive WWW interface for fast and easy installation.
- Ability to communicate over WiFi (external antenna for extended range, support for 2.4GHz, 2.11 b/g/n) and Ethernet at the same time.
- With support for up to 4 sensing cables (each max. 85m), detection capabilities can be scaled and the source of the leak more easily identified.
- The sensing cable can be fixed using clips or adhesive tape.
- WLD2 signals the following states: OK / Flooded / Sensing cable fault.
- Flooding alerts can be send as a standard e-mail, or as a text message (SMS) through a SMS gateway available from HW group.
- Detected leaks or WLD sensing cable disconnections can be signaled by activating a relay output at a Poseidon2 or Damocles2 unit over the Ethernet.
- WLD2 can be easily mounted on a wall or in a 19" cabinet.
- Powered over PoE or from an external adapter.
2D area flood detection requires the installation of a detection cable in a place where water will likely be located after leakages from various sources of flooding (cracked water pipes, glycol from the cooling system, wastewater).
HW group offers several products that provide ideal solutions for flood and water leak detection.
See the table below and discover the best solution for your situation:
|Max length of WLD sensing detection cable||85m||85m||85m||85m|
|Max length of WLD extension cable||100m||100m||100m||100m|
|Connection to the SensDesk Portal|
|Alert for broken LAN / WiFi connection||SensDesk / HWg-Trigger||SensDesk|
|1Wire-UNI output (RJ11)|
|Flood / torn cable indication||Poseidon2|
|It works with remote relay||Poseidon2 / Damocles||SensDesk|
A universal water flood sensor detects flood occurence by soak-detecting cable.
HWg-SMS-GW3 is a central text message (SMS) gateway that HWg devices and applications in the same network can use to dial numbers or send SMS alerts.
SMS-GW3 LTE is a LAN gateway for sending alarm SMS from HW group devices.
Water leak detection cable A - 50m for use with HWg-WLD and HWg-WLD Relay.
Water leak detection cable A - 10m for use with HWg-WLD and HWg-WLD Relay.
Water leak detection cable A - 2+2m for use with HWg-WLD and HWg-WLD Relay.
Water leak detection cable A - 2m for use with HWg-WLD and HWg-WLD Relay.
Water leak detection cable A - 2+50m for use with HWg-WLD and HWg-WLD Relay.
Prolong non-sensitive cable 5m for WLD type A. Can be extended to up to 100m in total.