Application HWg-Upgrader allows mass firmware update/upgrade and configuration of HWg devices via Ethernet.
- Allows mass HWg devices firmware update/upgrade via Ethernet.
- Can filter devices from the list based on device type or based on their firmware version.
- Can install downloaded firmware file or use a central HW group register.
- configuration XML can be uploaded
- Devices for upgrade can be selected:
- Using UDP Setup – searches for devices in local network
- Based on a list of IP addresses (txt file)
List of devices for automatic upgrade is defined in TXT file.
Each device is defined as single line in following format:
- http:// is optional
- port is optional
- name:pass (optional, when used)
- Empty lines are ignored
- Lines starting by # are considered as comment