Damocles 2404i features 24 dry contact inputs and 4 relays controlled over an IP network (Ethernet). Includes a built-in web server, output control and alarm alerts (e-mail and SNMP trap). Outputs can be controlled manually in the web interface, or with M2M protocols (SNMP, XML, Modbus/TCP).
- 24 DI (Digital Inputs) for connecting dry contacts (32 bit pulse sounter on each)
- 4 DO (Relay outputs) – NO and NC contacts (Digital Outputs)
- Box-2-Box mode – remote inputs from Poseidon / Damocles
- Closing of a contact triggers a SNMP trap / e-mail
- Installation in 10 minutes, no special software is necessary
- Embedded WEB server / graphical UI
- Control of outputs: WEB interface; With a local condition (thermometer / other input); With a remote output on the network (Box-2-Box mode)
- Alarm alerts: E-mail; SNMP trap; Activation of a remote output; PD Trigger application: SMS / Pop-Up window / Shutdown Windows / start an application
- Inputs and their states can be named (e.g. I4 “Tank 7” 1 = “full”, 0 = “empty”)
- Pulse Counter: 32. bit counter on each Digital Input (for connecting S0 pulses) - counter protected against power failure
Remote rack monitoring
Open door indication, circuit breaker states, remote restart / door unlocking
Equipment monitoring, building control over IP
Connection of external inputs to multiple systems
UPS / back-up generator monitoring
Fuel level, diesel generator status, remote start over IP, monitoring of service dry contacts
IP-based security systems
- Surveillance systems (sensor states)
- Equipment status, access control systems
Damocles 2404i provides access to 24 binary inputs (for contacts) and 4 relay outputs over an IP network. Upon closing the selected inputs or their combination, Damocles sends an e-mail (2 recipients) or a SNMP trap (up to 4 recipients).
An output relay can be controlled with one of the four SNMP traps sent from another Damocles or Poseidon unit.
For instance, UPS state (contact closing) can be signaled over an IP network to a monitoring centre in another building, without any SW.