SMS-GW3 LTE is a central text message (SMS) gateway that HWg devices and applications in the same network can use to dial numbers or send SMS alerts.
Each device can send its alarm messages to different phone numbers. SMS-GW3 LTE is a LAN gateway for sending alarm SMS from HW group devices.
Alarm messages can be sent from any HW group monitoring unit. No additional software needed, works over LAN on the Box-2-Box (Peer-to-Peer) level.
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbit/s, LTE
- Connected via LTE and GSM/GPRS. List of APN available worldwide
- GSM antenna: External 3m cable, SMA
- Can be used to send SMS from the following software and services: HWg-Trigger software, HWg-DCD software, Nagios monitoring software (Netways: notify-poseidon-sms.pl), www.SensDesk.com online service
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML, netGSM (http, SOAP)
- Internal memory for outgoing SMS queue: 100 messages
- Support for programmers: HWg-SDK
- Mechanical: 76 x 93 x 28 mm, wall-mountable, fits on a DIN rail
- One SMS gateway for entire network with web-based configuration.
- No additional software needed in order to send text messages.
- SMS recipient's phone number is configured in the sending device.
- Supports a “SMS + Ring” function.
- Connection for external antenna.
- Quad-Band GSM.
- Examples for programmers available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual C, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- LTE connection