Ares 12 is an industrial unit for remote monitoring and alarming over GSM for locations without LAN access. Includes battery backup. Connect up to 14 external sensors and 2 dry contact detectors.
Ares monitors the readings of connected sensors. When a value reaches the alarm threshold, the device sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS), or dials specified numbers. Use SensDesk Technology portal to view measured data in a complex dashboard.
Ares products support FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) for remote firmware updates.
- 14x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 2x Digital Input with S0 pulse counters; Data Logger for more than 250.000 recordss; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring"
- Internal battery provides back-up power for up to 24 hours.
- Use the USB interface to configure the device from a PC with no need to install any additional software. Remote configuration also possible via the “AresConf” tab in the SensDesk portal.
- Remote firmware upload (FOTA) capability makes Ares devices ideal for large-scale deployments.
- Connected via GSM/GPRS.List of APN available worldwide.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail or "SMS+Ring", or activates a relay (via connected accessory "Relay Output 1-Wire UNI").
- Data can be sent in e-mail attachments or downloaded via USB.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- GPRS monitoring of machines and their environment
- ATMs – environment monitoring without tampering with the connection
- Art exhibits and depositories
- Storages of food or materials
- Cooling systems and coolers
HWg-Ares: features for IoT projects
- Data transfer over the GSM / GPRS mobile network
- Quick view of current data on SensDesk web portal
- Mobile application, desktop apps
- Sending data by e-mail, custom sw or third-party cloud applications
HWg-Ares units allow to connect to the Internet via a GSM/GPRS network. Data is transmitted via the HWg-Push protocol to the SensDesk public portal
The Sensesk IoT portal provides a quick view of current values on the mobile phone as well. It can display graphs of measured values up to 2 years back. It also includes the ability to set alarm messages via e-mail or SMS (with its own HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway) on a cloud-like web page.
The HWg-Ares is ideal for outdoor or mobile IoT applications because it has wide signal coverage thanks to GSM communications. Switching between BTS (base station - network cell) is up to 180 km/h automatic and without loss of communication.
Differences between Ares 10 vs. Ares 12
|Ares 10||Ares 12|
|1-Wire UNI sensors||6x||14x|
Video Flyer about Ares 12 device
External Relay output 1W-UNI module allows to expand Ares 12 functionality by remote control of up to 4 relay outputs with a dry contact (NO/NC) capable of u
Expansion module for connection of 4 dry contact inputs to Ares and Poseidon units. Connect another button, door contact, smoke detector etc.
The sensor is designed for measuring of AC voltage in the range 100 - 250V AC.
High precision temperature sensor -50 °C to 200 °C - ideal temperature sensor for storages, food processing, freezers, medical and laboratory environments, a
Wall mount temperature and humidity sensor.
Security Door contact MK4 with 2m connection wiring.
Converter with isolated 4-20 mA AI (Analog Input) for external current sink probes and RJ11 output (1W-UNI).