Sensor THPVoc 1W-UNI measures temperature (-30 to + 70°C), and air humidity (0-100 %RH - Relative Humidity) as well as atmospheric pressure (30 000 to 110 000 Pa) and air-quality ( 0 to 60 000 ppb) concentration of volatile organic compounds - TVOC.
The volatile organic compounds sensor detects the TVOC concentration in the air (in ppb – parts per billion).
Temperature, Humidity, Atmospheric Pressure, and TVOC sensor is housed in a small elegant plastic box and can be mounted on a wall or a ceiling or placed on a desk. It is small and lightweight so can be secured in place with a piece of double-sided adhesive tape. A detachable cable with RJ-11 jacks is used for the connection. Connection cable 3 m included in the package.
- Communication interface: 1-Wire bus, RJ-11 jack
- Maximum lenght from the active 1-Wire port: 30 m
- Measurement range: -30 to +70 °C, resolution – 0.1 °C
- Humidity measurement in range: – 0-100 %RH (Relative Humidity)
- Atmospheric pressure measurement in the range: – 30 000 – 110 000 Pa
- Air quality measurement in the range: 0 – 60 000 ppb
- 5V power from the 1-Wire port
Thanks to its flexibility, this sensor is ready for integration into air conditioning systems, intelligent building management systems, schools and residential homes. The atmospheric pressure sensor is useful for weather forecasting or for detecting loss of pressure in positive or negative pressure rooms.
Installation and use
1. Open the box and remove the protective foil from the humidity sensing chip.
2. Connect the sensor to any HW group monitoring device (RJ11 cable included).
3. Switch on device power and search for the sensors.
4. Temperature, relative humidity, and air pressure values are available immediately.
5. The TVOC sensor needs to be first calibrated in its environment. The calibration takes 10 days; during this time, it is necessary to air the premises regularly and thoroughly, at least twice a day. Moreover, the values in ppb only become available 10 seconds after the sensor is powered up.
Air quality levels
|Less than 60 ppb||Excellent|
|60-200 ppb||Very good|
|More than 2200 ppb||Unhealthy|
The information about time related sensors precision and the need for calibration can be found in this application note.
WiFi and Ethernet, PoE available, temperature and humidity sensor with digital inputs. Up to 5 sensors of any RJ11 type.
Secure solution for remote environment monitoring and control of outputs.
Remote monitoring of sensors and detectors and control of relay outputs.
Cost-effective model for remote monitoring of sensors and detectors.
A simple device for monitoring temperature, humidity and more in remote places. Narrowband IoT connectivity.
Simple device for monitoring temperature, humidity. Includes Ethernet and WiFi connectivity.
Industrial measuring and monitoring for 14 sensors with GSM communication and back-up power.
Industrial measuring and monitoring for 14 sensors with GSM and LTE communication and back-up power.