- Output 0% to 100%.
- Several sensors can be connected in parallel (each sensor has a unique serial number)
- Thanks to connector Rj11 very easy and quick installation
- Connect the probe to a Poseidon unit and receive an e-mail every time someone enters the room (and turns on the light) or leaves (turns off the light).
- Connect the probe to an Ares unit for indicative monitoring of photovoltaic panel illumination.
- Can be used for simple detection of access to a cabinet.
Poseidon makes the illumination intensity accessible through SNMP, Modbus/TCP, or other protocols.
Simple light intensity sensor for indoor use. The sensor is designed for use with Ares, Poseidon, and other HW group products able to connect 1-Wire UNI bus (RJ11). Each sensor is identified by a unique serial number. Several sensors can be connected in parallel to a single RJ11 bus. Typically used for distinguishing day and night, or to detect presence of people in a server room (lights turned on).