Sensor CO2 1W-UNI is a combined Temperature (-0 to +50 °C), Relative Humidity (RH 0-95%) and CO2 (300 - 40000 ppm) sensor in one box for the indoor environment. Can be connected via RJ11 interface (1-Wire UNI bus) with all HW group monitoring devices.
Housed in a small elegant plastic box, this sensor can be mounted on a wall or a ceiling or placed on a desk. It is small and lightweight so it can be secured in place with a piece of double-sided adhesive tape. A detachable cable with RJ11 jacks is used for the connection. Connection cable 3m included in the package.
- Communication interface: 1-Wire UNI (RJ11)
- Maximum lenght from the active 1-Wire port: 30 m
- Temperature measurement: In the range -0 to +50 °C, accuracy: 0.8 °C
- Humidity measurement: In the range – 0-95 %RH (Relative Humidity)
- Measurement CO2: In the range 300 to 40000 ppm
- 5V power from the 1-Wire port
Thanks to its ability to monitor CO2, Temperature, and RH (Relative Humidity), this sensor can be used in many areas. In addition to monitoring air quality in households, commercial buildings and school buildings, it will also help you in various measurement and regulation projects.
Installation and use
1. Open the box and remove the protective foil from the humidity sensing chip.
2. Connect the sensor to any HW group monitoring device (RJ11 cable included).
3. Switch on device power & search for the sensors.
4. Temperature and humidity values are available immediately.
5. Internal CO2 sensor needs to be first calibrated in the environment. The calibration takes 7 days; during this time, it is necessary to air the premises regularly and thoroughly, at least 3 times a day.
Air quality levels
|Less than 500 ppm||Excellent|
|500-800 ppm||Very good|
|More than 1500 ppm||Unhealthy|
The information about time related sensors precision and the need for calibration can be found in this application note.
WiFi and Ethernet, PoE available, temperature and humidity sensor with digital inputs. Up to 5 sensors of any RJ11 type.
4 external RJ11 sensors values to the portal (Temperature, Humidity, Voltage, and many others).
4 external RJ11 sensors values to the portal (Temperature, Relative Humidity, Current, ...).
Secure solution for remote environment monitoring and control of outputs.
Remote monitoring of sensors and detectors and control of relay outputs.
Cost-effective model for remote monitoring of sensors and detectors.
Ares 12 LTE
Industrial measuring and monitoring for 14 sensors with GSM and LTE communication and back-up power.
Industrial measuring and monitoring for 14 sensors with GSM communication and back-up power.
1-Wire hub Power
Power-boosted hub for the 1-Wire bus. Compatible with 1-Wire and 1-Wire UNI bus.