- Temperature sensor (-10°C to +80°C)
- Temperature measuring in both IT and home environment
- Designed for installation in 19" racks
- Sensors can be daisy-chained
Applications and usage:
- Temperature measuring in IT cabinets (racks)
- Temperature measuring in server rooms
Temperature sensor (-10°C to +80°C) for use in IT (1-Wire), 2 RJ11 connectors on the sensor, RJ11 cable included. Sensor is designed for 19" rack cabinets, it can be placed to the front or back as a 1U device or fixed to the wall and Rack sensors can be simply daisy chained.
The information about time related sensors precision and the need for calibration can be found in this application note https://hw-group.us/support/sensor-accuracy-over-time.
You can also get a sensor with a calibration protocol.