A simple water flood sensor (water level) detects electrically conductive fluid through 4 outlets on the detector body (spot detection). The sensor can be placed on a wall or floor with a dielectric surface.
Using an RJ11 cable, it connects directly to the 1W-UNI port (Poseidon, Ares, STE2, ..) where the sensor shows the values 1 (flooded) / 0 (non-flooded).
- Water flood spot detection
- The sensor may be submerged below the fluid surface.
- The middle hole facilitates mounting on a wall.
- RJ11 sensor for STE2 / Ares / Poseidon2 LAN/GSM monitoring units.
Simple spot water sensor (1D water detection). Water leak detection using four protruding pins on the sensor body.
The attached 3m cable can be directly connected to a RJ11 port of Ares or Poseidon2 monitoring units for water alarm.
The flood sensor can be left lying on the floor (on an electrically insulating surface), or attached to the floor or to a wall. Designed for flood detection, senses water and other electrically conductive liquids.
Monitoring the flood detector over LAN
- The water flood sensor connects to the RJ11 connector for 1-Wire UNI sensors.
- Flood detector does not need external power.
- The flood sensor is a spot detector – detects water at a specific point (1D water detection).
GSM water alarm when water is detected
- All three sensors are connected to the T-Box hub for 5 RJ11 sensors.
- The sensors are powered from the Ares internal battery even in case of power supply failure.
- Water sensor detects water at a specific point (on the sensor body).
1D detection indicates water detection at a single point.
- The WLD sensing cable that connects to the “WLD Relay” sensor detects water leak along its entire length.
2D detection means an alarm when the first drops of water are detected anywhere in an area.
Water Leak Detection system and spot water detection from HW group
WLD sensing cable detects liquid along the entire length of the sensing cable across the extent area and even the smallest amount of liquid can send the alert. Thanks to the early alert (reaction time 1-5 minutes) significant damages to IT or other infrastructure can be avoided.
Spot water detector detects water only in one spot and has to be entirely flooded. This means you will not be alerted immediately when a water pipe breaks but only after the area is considerably flooded.
Learn more about the difference between the WLD system with sensing cable and water spot detection in the application note: WLD (Water Leak Detection) with Sensing cable versus Spot water detection
Cost-effective model for remote monitoring of sensors and detectors.
Industrial measuring and monitoring for 14 sensors with GSM and LTE communication and back-up power.
WiFi and Ethernet, PoE available, temperature and humidity sensor with digital inputs. Up to 5 sensors of any RJ11 type.
A simple contact water leak detector.
A universal WLD (Water Leak Detection) sensor, with one WLD sensing cable input and 2 kind of outputs (1W-UNI sensor and relay output).
WLD sensing cable type A. Water is detected along the entire length of the WLD sensing cable.