- Connects as a RJ11 sensor to Ares / Poseidon2 LAN/GSM monitoring units.
- The sensor can be fully submerged.
- The middle hole facilitates mounting on a wall.
Simple spot water sensor (1D water detection). Water leak detection using four protruding pins on the sensor body.
The attached 3m cable can be directly connected to a RJ11 port of Ares or Poseidon2 monitoring units for water alarm.
The flood sensor can be left lying on the floor (on an electrically insulating surface), or attached to the floor or to a wall. Designed for flood detection, senses water and other electrically conductive liquids.
Monitoring the flood detector over LAN
- The water flood sensor connects to the RJ11 connector for 1-Wire UNI sensors.
- Flood detector does not need external power.
- The flood sensor is a spot detector – detects water at a specific point (1D water detection).
GSM water alarm when water is detected
- All three sensors are connected to the T-Box hub for 5 RJ11 sensors.
- The sensors are powered from the Ares internal battery even in case of power supply failure.
- Water sensor detects water at a specific point (on the sensor body).
1D detection indicates water detection at a single point.
- The WLD sensing cable that connects to the “WLD Relay” sensor detects water leak along its entire length.
2D detection means an alarm when the first drops of water are detected anywhere in an area.
Water leak detection equipment overview
|Water leak detection||Output||Power||WEB
|1D – spot detector||2D – area detector||LAN||1-Wire UNI (RJ11)||Relay (NO/NC)|
|HWg-WLD PoE||Power Adapter +
PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
|HWg-WLD Relay||12V / -|
|Flood detector 1W-UNI 3m||-|
|Flood detector LD-12||(OC)||12V|