STE2 PLUS is a professional LAN & WiFi remote sensor monitoring product.
At first sight, the STE2 PLUS may look exactly the same as the STE2 R2, but we have significantly improved its features.
- Higher security is available with SNMPv3, HTTPS custom certificates and IPv6.
- Sends SNMP Traps
- Supports external sensors (up to 15 values) for 2x RJ11 ports. Detectors to 2x DI (Digital Input).
- Additional sensors can be connected to a second RJ11 sensor port (% RH, Cryo temperatures, CO2, VoC, 4-20mA, water flood and others).
- RJ11 sensors can be daisy-chained. One physical sensor can measure several values (°C + %RH + VoC = 3 values).
- With 8 VDO (Virtual Digital Outputs), external relay outputs can be controlled based on the sensor value.
- Remote technical room monitoring
- Drug storage with PDF reports from Portal
- Food storage (control of storage conditions, creation of HACCP logs using application software)
- Building environment monitoring
- Remote monitoring of refrigerator or freezer (alert when refrigerator fails, logging of operating and storage conditions)
- Detection of water leakage (spot / sensing cable zones)
- Heating optimization (savings in heating and air conditioning costs)
Whenever the temperature is too high or too low (door opened), an Alert is sent. Email alerts can be sent for temperature or detector (DI) alarms. With external SMS-GW-LTE or Portal service, it can also alert you with an SMS or Voice call.
Email alerts can be sent directly from the device (SMTP) or the Portal service (also SMS, ring-out, and device-disconnected alerts). Even without Portal service, the device can send alerts via an external SMS gateway device on the LAN.
SensDesk Technology Portal
STE2 PLUS can be connected to any SensDesk Technology-based portal to be monitored and managed.
The Portal centralizes device management, graphs, and alerts by email, SMS or voice calls. PDF reports are also available.
Find more about our new product https://www.hw-group.com/device/ste2-plus