2x S0 datalogger and converter to M-Bus (2x pulse input (S0) / M-Bus output)
- Power Supply: M-Bus, in case of M-Bus failure from the internal lithium battery
- Current consumption: approx. 50μA when battery operated, 1.5mA from M-Bus network
- Battery lifetime: for consumption 0.23mAh from battery, approx. 200 days in case of M-Bus failure
- Digital inputs: double signal inputs (S0 optional), 50Hz samping cycle (˂30 ms for S0)
- Tariff signal: through change-over contact to TS channel or 250 VAC through ACT input
- Interface: M-Bus according to EN1434-3 standard, 2400 baud
- Temperature range: -20° up to +65°C
- Mounting: Industrial DIN-rail 35mm - acc. to EN 50022 standard
- Dimensions: 1-module size (1 - TE = 18 mm), 82x63x17.5 mm
Applications and usage:
- Collecting of impulses from gas-, water-, electricity- or other meters and field units with pulse output or electrical outputs of of type S0.
- Two completely separate pulse input channels.
- Eight memory registers for current values (high tariff HT / low tariff NT), and historical values (dates).
- Mounting on Industrial DIN-rail 35mm - acc. to EN 50022 standard