Temperature probe for extremely low temperature measurements, equivalent to "Cable" version. The probe for measurements from -190°C and connecting cable are contained in the set.
- Temperature measuring within the range of -190°C to +200°C
- For indoor and outdoor use (IP68 classification)
- Suitable for factory environment, RS-485 line communication (up to 1000m distance)
- Each sensor is tested and calibrated from factory, at extra cost it is possible to supply calibration protocols
- The sensors works with SNMP thermometer Poseidon
Applications and usage:
- Temperature monitoring in factories and industry environment
- Temperature measuring in pharmacy
Temperature sensor for measuring very low temperatures. The probe in a stainless steel casing measures temperatures from -190°C to +200°C (-310°F to +392°F) with accuracy ±0.2°C (Pt100). The RS-485 converter is built into a wall-mountable, IP68 box. Operating temperature of the converter is -25°C to +80°C (-13°F to +176°F). Typical applications include temperature measurement in pharmaceutical industry or freezing plants. Designated for Poseidon 2250.