All currently approved Covid-19 vaccines are particularly sensitive to temperature variations, they need to constantly be kept well below freezing point so it is very important to have a reliable monitoring system.
Many companies in many countries are now solving the same problem and we have the solution. Maybe you can use it as well.
Ares 12 GPRS/LTE, used in combination with the Temp 1Wire Pt1000 sensor, will help keep the vaccines at their ideal temperature. As soon as temperatures exceed their safety margins, the sensitive pt1000 cable will detect it and Ares will notify you with SMS or calls, preventing potentially devastating losses.
- Ares 12 can monitor motion and door contact (of refrigerator/freezer system)
- Internal battery for up to 24 hours
- Ares unit can also detect if a refrigerator/freezer has a power failure
- Easily add more sensors, such as smoke detectors and CO2 sensors
- Alarm SMS and calls to multiple users
- Data from Ares can be obtained on SensDesk via SNMP
- Logging of temperature and humidity, many other functions
Industrial measuring and monitoring device for 14 sensors with GSM/GPRS communication and back-up power.
Ares 12 LTE
LTE version of the industrial measuring and monitoring for 14 sensors and back-up power.
Temp 1Wire Pt1000 (frost version)
Pt 1000 sensor is specially designed for extremely cold temperature from -200 °C to 160 °C
(-328°F to 256°F)