Durable industrial temperature sensor, –30°C to +70°C (–22°F to +160°F), IP65, wall mount. A Pt100 platinum temperature probe is in the tip of the protruding rod.
The sensor is designed for connection with Poseidon2 4002 for data transmission and power supply.
- Environment: Indoor or outdoor use – IP65, wall mount
- Input temperature range: –30 to +70°C (–22 to +160°F), Pt100 sensing element
- Interface: RS-485, terminals
- Compatible with: Poseidon2 4002
- Power supply: From the Poseidon (12V), or 10..35VDC
Typical applications include measuring temperature in places that can be flooded with water, or an environment with moisture condensation.
Communicates over the RS-485 bus using a simple communication protocol. Designed for Poseidon2 4002 units.