Sensor for installation to a DIN rail, designated for measuring temperature using an external Pt100 probe (not included). For use with Poseidon 2250.
- Input signal within the range of -55°C to +640°C
- For installation to a DIN rail
- Suitable for factory environment, RS-485 line communication (up to 1000m distance)
- The sensors works with SNMP thermometer Poseidon
- Temperature monitoring in factories and industrial environment
The „DIN“ version represents a converter of the temperature, measured by external thermal sensor, to RS-485 data busbar. The converter mechanic construction is designed for mounting to a standard DIN molding.
For creating a thermometer it's necessary to connect an external thermal Pt100 sensor to the converter - a platinum sensor (not part of the shipment) connected over two or three conductors. A converter communicates over RS-485 line with a superior station with baud rate of 9.600 Bd and 8N1 parameters. The Pt100 sensor is not part of the shipment.
The converter is suitable for usage in industrial environment.