The SD-2xOut device features two digital outputs that can be easily controlled using the SensDesk portal.
For configuration, SD-2xOut features a built-in web server and WiFi connectivity. The device can be monitored remotely over the Internet using any SensDesk Technology portal and the SensDeskMobile app.
Using the SensDesk portal, the outputs can be controlled directly in the portal web interface. The outputs can be controlled either manually, or with a condition (local or remote). For details about controlling the outputs, see the application notes.
- Wired Ethernet as well as WiFi - 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Support for simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi operation (for easy setup)
- 5V or PoE power
- Simple installation, supports DHCP
- Embedded WEB server
- Security protected with a password
- Support for the SensDesk portal
- Manual or automated control of appliances and customer’s equipment
- Heating control (thermostat mode)
- Pumping water into a tank if the level drops
- Lighting up warning lights or sounding a warning horn
SensDesk Technology portal is required
The SensDesk Technology is a portal solution from the HW group to manage remote sensors and devices (only for HW group products). Portals offer a central overview of all the values and provide a variable combination of features like sending the alarms, reporting, history record, outputs into the Open API etc.
- SD Device has to be connected to any SensDesk Technology-based portal (SaaS).
- There are several Portal providers available, users can migrate the device between their portals.
- The Manufacturer provides a limited free portal (HWg-cloud.com) as the default pre-configured option.
- Even the free & limited portal service (HWg-cloud.com) can send email alerts and offers basic remote device management.
- One of the available portals is paid service www.SensDesk.com
- Several subscription plan options
- SMS / Voice call alerts to any mobile phone
- Graphs / MultiGraphs (data history)
- PDF reports
- Email alerts/alarm escalation
- Open API: All sensor values are available via XML / SNMP protocols