STE2 supports up to 3 sensors connected over 1-Wire and up to two detectors via digital inputs for dry contacts.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It is supplied with free HWg-PDMS software to create graphs and export data to MS Excel.
STE2 is a device with SNMP support designated for measuring temperature and humidity from external sensors, with the option of connection to the internet via Ethernet or WiFi. In case the permitted range of values is exceeded, STE2 sends an alarm via e-mail, via the SensDesk portal or via SMS using standalone HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- 2x 1-Wire Input for Sensors; 2x Digital Input for Detectors, Supports up to 3 sensors 1-Wire sensors from the HW group portfolio
- Alarm alerts by e-mail and text messages (SMS)
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML, HWg-Push, WWW interface (HTTP) where safe ranges for sensors can be configured
- Connected via LAN and Wifi (simultaneous connection possible). Configuration via built-in web server.
- NMS connectivity (SNMP MIB); simple installation; supports DHCP; supports TLS authentication (Gmail).
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail, SMS or Ring.For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- 5V power supply or PoE.
- With the enclosed HWg-PDMS software, logged data can be exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW. Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- Air conditioning failure
- Heating optimisation
- HVAC supervision
- Monitoring of refrigerator or freezer
- Food storage
STE2: features for IoT projects
- Data transfer over Ethernet / WiFi
- Quick view to current data on SensDesk web portal
- Mobile application, desktop apps
- Sending data by e-mail, custom sw or cloud third-party applications
- Use standard TCP and SNMP protocols
- The STE2 units have a dual interface Ethernet and WiFi. Data can be transmitted via the HWg-Push protocol to the SensDesk public portal or HWg-PDMS software.
- The Sensesk IoT portal provides quick previews of current values on the mobile phone as well, or it can display graphs of measured values up to 3 months back. It also includes the ability to set alarm messages via e-mail or SMS (with own HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway) in a cloud-like web page.
- IoT PDMS software allows to collect all measured data and convert it to Excel format. It can then perform its own analysis. Excel reports from PDMS can be used to document environmental values for control bodies, for example, in pharmacies and food industry.
- Thanks to SNMP support, values from STE2 can easily be accessed in other 3rd party IoT portals.
- STE2 is a typical representative of simple and reliable IoT solutions because it provides the ability to measure up to 5 values including two binary contacts and communicates with a reliable TCP protocol with the security of data delivery. Real-time tracking supports the use of timestamp for transmitted data.
You will have a complete overview
Choose what you want to monitor
You can choose whether to connect the STE2 thermometer to the internet via a RJ45 Ethernet cable (100BASE-T), which also supports a PoE power supply, or by using the built-in 2.4GHz Wifi antenna (802.11 b/g/n). The device also has a built-in WEB server, so you will not need any software apart from a standard web browser. We will provide you with free access to the SensDesk.com online portal, where you can store all your data and via which the device can send you alarm messages. The security of your data is password-protected.
Windows application for collecting data from sensors and inputs over GSM (HWg-Ares) and LAN (Poseidon, Damocles, HWg-STE, HWg-PWR).
SMS-GW3 LTE is a LAN gateway for sending alarm SMS from HW group devices.
Temp 1Wire Pt1000
High precision temperature sensor -50 °C to 200 °C - ideal temperature sensor for storages, food processing, freezers, medical and laboratory environments, a
Temp-1Wire 3m calibrated - On request
Temperature sensor (-10°C to +80°C)
Digital temperature and humidity sensor for indoor and outdoor use.
A stainless steel temperature probe with a flat cable.