Sensor for installation to a DIN rail, designated for measuring temperature using 2x external Pt100 probe (not included). For use with Poseidon 2250.
- Input signal within the range of -55°C to +640°C
- For installation to a DIN rail
- Suitable for factory environment, RS-485 line communication (up to 1000m distance)
- The sensors works with SNMP thermometer Poseidon
- Can connect 2x Pt100 or Pt1000 temperature probe
- Temperature monitoring in factories and industrial environment
Sensor for measuring temperature using two external Pt100 probes (not included). External probes can contain Pt100 or Pt1000 (temperature range of -55°C/-67°F to +200°C/+392°F, ±0.15°C). Fits on a DIN rail, designated to work with Poseidon 2250.