Temperature sensor for indoor usage at RS-485 bus (communication over long distances) with a simple communication protocol. The sensor can be used separately or connected to Poseidon2 device. Measured data can be transmitted over SNMP, WEB or XML.
- Sensor temperature range -10°C to +70°C
- RS-485 connection with range up to 1000 m
- The Poseidon unit provides temperature data in Celsius, Kelvin or Fahrenheit scale
- Low energy consumption, instable power supply resistance
- Sensor can send temperature data in period up to 5000 s (ca.83 min.)
- The sensor adress can be set by hw or sw methods
- Easy wall mounting
Applications and usage:
- Wide-range monitoring systems with number of measurement points
- Industrial metering and control
- Temperature and humidity monitoring of food and medical material and phaurmaceutical stores
- Environmental monitoring of residential areas
- Connection to Poseidon unit– temperature monitoring over Ethernet/Internet
- Connection to Poseidon unit – saving up to 100 000 logs into internal Flash memory.
The information about time related sensors precision and the need for calibration can be found in this application note Sensor accuracy over time. The sensor can be supplied with protocol of calibration.