Temperature and humidity sensor HTemp-485 T3411. IP40 allows outdoor usage. Measured values are shown on a display and transmitted to the system over RS-485. Based on temperature and humidity measured, sensor can calculate the dew point, absolute humidity or specific humidity. Temperature range -30°C. - +80°C. The sensor can be used alone or with Poseidon units.
- Temperature and humidity probe with RS-485 connectivity and a display showing actual values
- LCD display
- Additional units indication and calculation
- Easy wall mounting
- IP65/40 protection
Applications and usage:
- Outdoor temperature monitoring
- Wide-range monitoring systems with number of measurement points
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Food manufacturing and processing
- Environmental monitoring of residential areas
The information about time related sensors precision and the need for calibration can be found in this application note Sensor accuracy over time. You can also get a sensor with protocol of calibration.