- Supported OS: Windows 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
- Runs-on Windows, agentless monitoring of all systems
- User interface: Desktop Console, Web Console
- GUI: Icons, Dependencies, Data Widgets, Object Status Widgets, Charts, Hierarchical Network Maps, Drill-down network views
- Language: EN, DE, PL, JP, FR
- Communication protocol: SNMP
- MIB Manager: Yes, MIB Compiler and pre-compiled more than 8700 MIBs
- Integration with various communicators, helpdesks, collaboration apps (slack, ms teams, IFTTT, etc.), integration with SMS gateways
Agentless, out of the box monitoring of most popular devices, systems, and applications.
Fast network discovery, automatic maps, and network views. Includes predefined monitoring packs and sensors for over 300 types of devices and applications. Flexible alerting with role-based notification, alert escalation, and automatic correction actions in response to alerts performed remotely by NetCrunch itself (run program, script, terminate process, start / stop / pause service, run SSH script, shutdown computer, restart computer, set SNMP variable, wake on LAN, write to file / Windows log, send SNMP trap / Syslog message, trigger webhook). Scalable to 1 million metrics monitored from a single server instance. Embedded database. Install and start monitoring hundreds of nodes in under 10 minutes.
NetCrunch Platform Server