Temperature and humidity sensor HTemp-485 T3419. IP40 allows outdoor usage. Measured values are shown on a display and transmitted to the system over RS-485. Based on temperature and humidity measured, sensor calculate dew point, absolute humidity or specific humidity. Temperature range -30°C to +105°C. The sensor can be used alone or with Poseidon units.
- Temperature and humidity probe with RS-485 connectivity and a display showing actual values
- Display on the sensor body, showing actual measured values
- Easy wall mounting
- IP65/40 protection for outdoor use
Applications and usage:
- Outdoor temperature monitoring
- Wide-range monitoring systems with number of measurement points
- Independent monitoring of food and crop stores, food manufacturing and processing
- Temperature and humidity monitoring of medical material and pharmaceutical stores
- Environmental monitoring of residential areas
The information about time related sensors precision and the need for calibration can be found in this application note Sensor accuracy over time.
You can also get a sensor with protocol of calibration.