100A DC Current probe 1W-UNI is a set of shunt and converter that can measure DC current up to 100A. The shunt is connected directly (interrupting the wire) into the measured circuit. The DC current is measured in both directions (distinguished by the sign).
The probe is suitable for input power monitoring in 12V / 24V or 48V DC powered systems, providing battery charging or energy consumption monitoring in telco applications.
- Current range 0-100A DC; Resolution 0.1A; Measurement accuracy 2%
- Shunt resistance / loss by 100A (100A version) 0,6 mOhm/60 mV;
- The 1-Wire UNI bus is electrically isolated from the measured circuit
- Measured voltage max. 60V
- Cable length between the shunt and the converter 1m
- Bus-powered (1-Wire UNI), max. 2 sensors per active port
- 1-Wire UNI (2x RJ11 for daisy-chaining)
- Connects to Poseidon2 or Ares devices
- Converter to be installed indoors
- The shunt is connected directly to positive or negative terminal of the monitored circuit, it can be connected any way.
- The positive pin on converter determines the more positive voltage (power source etc.). The shunt measures positive values from positive to negative. The current flowing in opposite direction is considered as negative (battery charge "+", discharge "-").
- The shunt is connected to the converter by 1 m long two line wire. The length of the wire cannot be changed.
- The shunt resistor and the converter are adjusted to each other for highest accuracy and they cannot be swapped.
Temperature sensor (-10°C to +80°C)
30A Current probe 1W-UNI 2
The sensor is designed for measuring of AC voltage in the range 100 - 250V AC.
Sensor 4-20mA 1W-UNI
Simple device for monitoring temperature, humidity. Includes Ethernet and WiFi connectivity.
WiFi and Ethernet, PoE available, temperature and humidity sensor with digital inputs. Up to 5 sensors of any RJ11 type.
Secure solution for remote environment monitoring and control of outputs.
Industrial measuring and monitoring for 14 sensors with GSM and LTE communication and back-up power.