PowerEgg detects failures of power supply (110/230V single phase, max. load 8A) and can be also controlled with a relay. It is possible to connect PowerEgg to any device with digital inputs (DI) and/or digital outputs (DO). The controlling and controlled circuits are electrically isolated, low-voltage closing contacts are used for power detection and output control only.
- Power supply failure detection and control
- Detects 110 to 230V AC mains voltage
- Electrically isolated output and input contact
Applications and usage:
- Remote server restart
- Switching on additional cooling or ventilation
- Partial disconnection of the load when running on battery power
- Voltage monitoring at UPS input/output
PowerEgg can detect and switch on or off 110 to 230V AC mains voltage. The controlling and the controlled circuits are electrically isolated.
Two IEC-320 connectors are used to connect the mains voltage – a plug (C14) at the input, and a socket (C13) at the output.
PowerEgg provides two functions in one device:
- DETECTOR: Detects the presence of mains voltage at the input (indication with a change-over contact).
- CONTROL: Disconnects the output voltage (control via external DC voltage or a contact).