19. 8. 2021
Monitoring products are now in 2 different categories:
- Standalone Monitoring products
- IoT Monitoring products
Standalone Monitoring products
Are all standard HW group monitoring products (Poseidon2 xxxx, STE2, Ares xx, Damocles2 xxxx, WLD2, HWg-PWR, Watchdog...)
We just renamed these products category to “Standalone Monitoring” products.
- Device WEB server for configuration
- Devices are sending the email by themselves (standalone)
- Devices can be connected to several monitoring systems by SNMP, XML, others...
- There is no mandatory central system.
- The device can (but not have to) be connected to SensDesk or another portal...
Are new small (white) devices (SD-xxx, NB- xxx...)
We created new products category "IoT Monitoring".
- Some devices do not have a WEB server for local configuration
- There is a mandatory central portal system.
- The device has to be connected to SensDesk or another portal...
- Portal is sending the email / SMS / SNMP traps...
- A user account on the portal can be connected to another (3rd party) monitoring system by Open API (SNMP, XML)
(Poseidon, Damocles, Ares...)
|Web interface||YES||Portal Only|
|Sends emails, SNMP, XML||YES||Portal Only|
|Can connect to HWg-cloud.com||YES||YES|
|Can connect to any SensDesk portal||YES||YES|
|Installation without Expert on the site||NO||YES|